Competition is always going to be fierce in business. The modern business now has many technology tools that can assist with finding patterns to help make better decisions. Companies are investing quite a bit in infrastructure to collect data and the tools necessary to store and analyze that data. Decision support systems (DSS) are changing how business is conducted. What might have once been the domain of educated guesses and gut instincts is now replaced by data analysis models.
Review some of the DSS software options found at http://www.capterra.com/decision-support-software/. Select three of them to compare. Then write a paper that includes the following:
Pros and cons of each solution
Your recommendation for the best solution
The potential risks and any issues with implementing.
Guidelines for Submission: This paper must follow these formatting guidelines: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, APA citations. Your paper should be 300-500 words (approximately 1-2 pages), not including cover page and references. Include in text citations.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.