Competition is always going to be fierce in business. The modern business now has many technology tools that can assist with finding patterns to help make better decisions. Companies are investing quite a bit in infrastructure to collect data and the tools necessary to store and analyze that data. Decision support systems (DSS) are changing how business is conducted. What might have once been the domain of educated guesses and gut instincts is now replaced by data analysis models.
Review some of the DSS software options found at http://www.capterra.com/decision-support-software/. Select three of them to compare. Then write a paper that includes the following:
Pros and cons of each solution
Your recommendation for the best solution
The potential risks and any issues with implementing.
Guidelines for Submission: This paper must follow these formatting guidelines: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, APA citations. Your paper should be 300-500 words (approximately 1-2 pages), not including cover page and references. Include in text citations.
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response