Competition is always going to be fierce in business. The modern business now has many technology tools that can assist with finding patterns to help make better decisions. Companies are investing quite a bit in infrastructure to collect data and the tools necessary to store and analyze that data. Decision support systems (DSS) are changing how business is conducted. What might have once been the domain of educated guesses and gut instincts is now replaced by data analysis models.
Review some of the DSS software options found at http://www.capterra.com/decision-support-software/. Select three of them to compare. Then write a paper that includes the following:
Pros and cons of each solution
Your recommendation for the best solution
The potential risks and any issues with implementing.
Guidelines for Submission: This paper must follow these formatting guidelines: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, APA citations. Your paper should be 300-500 words (approximately 1-2 pages), not including cover page and references. Include in text citations.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay