According to DuBrin (2015), the following strategies or tactics are identified for enhancing your career:
develop career goals,
capitalize on your strengths and build your personal brand,
be passionate about and proud of your work,
develop a code of professional ethics and prosocial motivation,
develop a proactive personality,
keep growing through continuous learning and self-development,
document your accomplishments,
project a professional image, and
perceive yourself as a provider of services. (p. 430)
Identify and explain three career-enhancing techniques or tactics in advancing your career.
Your essay should be at least two pages and should include an introduction, a body of supported material (paragraphs), and a conclusion. Be sure to include two references (on a reference page), and follow all other APA formatting requirements. The reference page does not count toward the total page requirement. Please use the CSU Online Library for providing the supporting sourccixes to complete the paper.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health