According to DuBrin (2015), the following strategies or tactics are identified for enhancing your career:
develop career goals,
capitalize on your strengths and build your personal brand,
be passionate about and proud of your work,
develop a code of professional ethics and prosocial motivation,
develop a proactive personality,
keep growing through continuous learning and self-development,
document your accomplishments,
project a professional image, and
perceive yourself as a provider of services. (p. 430)
Identify and explain three career-enhancing techniques or tactics in advancing your career.
Your essay should be at least two pages and should include an introduction, a body of supported material (paragraphs), and a conclusion. Be sure to include two references (on a reference page), and follow all other APA formatting requirements. The reference page does not count toward the total page requirement. Please use the CSU Online Library for providing the supporting sourccixes to complete the paper.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute