Week 10 Assignment – HR Project Management Final Team Presentation
You are now ready to deliver a final presentation to management establishing a project team and project phases needed to initiate the changes for a more centralized model of delivering HR services. Once the management team receives the report and is thoroughly briefed on the direction the project will take, you and your project team will begin work on the project.
The management team report will be a consolidation of the previous assignment papers you have written in this course plus an executive summary and final conclusion (offering importance of topics and recommendations for next steps). Continue to use the Centralization of HR Project at WorkSafe, Inc. as the case. Do NOT make up a fictitious company name (do NOT use a real company). Do NOT make up your own team name.
Prepare a 4-10 slide PowerPoint presentation, including use of the Notes area of the slides for text, in which you:
Create an executive summary summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the report’s contents, which are the topics from previous papers in the course. Hint:
How to Write an Executive Summary: A Quick Guide.
12+ Best Executive Summary Templates & Samples – PDF.
Address the following bulleted topics from your previously revised papers in the notes area with summary bullets for that content placed on the corresponding slides. Note: Make sure you incorporate any feedback received on your previous work, as applicable.
Provide a statement of overall importance and include the vision and mission statement. Describe how the vision and mission statement relates to the overall strategy.
Create a project charter and emphasize the importance of the information in the charter to the project.
Discuss a minimum of four outcomes that could occur during this project.
Identify and discuss the challenges a project manager may face when leading virtual or global project teams. Recommend a few strategies to deal with the challenges.
Outline the overall plan for communication management during the project.
Explain how the budget was determined.
Insert the WBS and budget file, created in Week 4, into the presentation and summarize the meaning of the findings.
Use the following resource as needed: Insert a Chart From an Excel Spreadsheet Into Word.
Discuss the behavioral skills needed for project success.
Identify and explain the possible risks to your project and ways to mitigate those risks.
Prepare and include an original conclusion section that focuses on key recommendations.
Do not use any previous conclusion sections from past papers in the course.
The conclusion section must take all previous papers into account.
Create the reference page or pages by copying and pasting all references from the previous four assignments and any new references as a result of this report. Remember, the reference slide should be separacixte from the other content.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)