Week 7 Discussion: Technology in Healthcare (Graded)
No unread replies.11 reply.
The purpose of this discussion is for learners to review technology and security of patient information in the workplace.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
• CO 1: Apply leadership concepts, skills, and decision making in the provision of quality nursing care. (PO 2)
• CO 3: Explain the use of evidence-based practice by leaders and managers. (POs 2, 8)
• Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
o Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
o Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
o Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
o Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
• Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
PLEAcixSE SEE ATTACHED INFO. THX
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.