You will research and review 2-3 articles on a Leadership topic. You will select a recent article from a reputable newspaper or magazine (e.g., Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Economist, Time, Financial Times) or an academic journal (e.g., The Leadership Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies). Your review should correspond with any of the Leadership topic areas covered in class (listed in the course schedule) and mostly related to demonstrating effective leadership in a crisis. The objective is to present you with the opportunity to read about a leadership issue that is of interest to you. You will submit the 2-3 articles and a 2-3 page review of their content and your analysis. The articles should be related and you need to establish that connection in your analysis. The analysis should be in Microsoft Word, using 12-point font, double-spaced. The review and analysis should include:
Purpose of the articles/very brief summary of their conclusions and how they relate to demonstrating effective leadership in a crisis
How the articles demonstrate two different leadership styles and relate to material discussed in this course
How the information in the articles applies to your current job or organization (or if not currently employed, a desired job or organization) (desire work is human resource manager)
Your personal opinion on the issue/information addressed in the articles and recommendations how to demonstrate effective leadership behaviors in a crisis
It is very important to establish how the articles you have selected relate to the topic of effective leadership in a crisis in several sentences. You will be graded on the quality of the articles and your thorough research, the thoughtfulness of your summary and analysis, the clarity and organization of your writing, and the completeness of addressing the above issues including writing solid recommendations for leading through a crisis. It is acceptable to go over the suggested 3 pages. Include a minimum of 5 references from credible sources and in-text citations.
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.