You are charged by your agency to develop your own substance abuse treatment model for criminal offenders. present a proposal for what the treatment model would look like. Be sure to focus on a specific population (e.g., adolescents, adults) and a specific drug population (alcoholic, heroin addict, etc.) and provide a detailed description of it (demographic information including local, state and national statistics). Also, include the type of therapy you would conduct (individual, group, family) and why this approach is best suited to changing the drug user. Also discuss an ancillary service you would provide (e.g., job training, mental health counseling for co-morbid psychological disorders).
- Imagine you work in the IT department of a financial services company that sells investments to, and manages investment portfolios for, high net worth individuals. Your organization uses custom-built legacy software applications and systems to support its sales processes. The sales software applications and
- This information is on the research proposal
- W7 Discussion Question 1: Applied Microbiology and Overall Reflection
- How does Westover use ethos, pathos, and logos throughout part one and which appeal does she use most effectively in your opinion? OR How does Westover use rhetorical devices throughout part one and which does she use mot effectively in your opinion?
- Please follow the assignment instruction included in the attached files, there are 4 parts to finish and each has been specified what contents need to be included. Use as much as in-text citations (APA style) whenever needed, and please also include a reference list at the end. Ignore double or single spaced, point form is fine if fits the formatting. There’s is a word doc summary for each lesson’s materials that could be used as in-class reference, if using anything related to these class resources please cited as “FNH200 Course Instructors”. Other than that, feel free to use as much outside resources as needed.
- Write a reflective paper describing your leadership style and skills. Reflect on what you have learned throughout the course, and think about how you can use this knowledge to further your career. Use the results of your self-assessments, leadership map, and other course materials to guide your reflection. Begin your reflection with a single statement that concisely summarizes your leadership style and approach. The statement should be one that you could later share on LinkedIn or your resume. You could also use it to guide your professional development.
- Provide the title or description of the grant for which you will apply. Add the most appropriate hyperlink (URL) for identifying the RFP.
- Read the required chapters from the text in accordance with the syllabus. Write a research paper outlining possible career paths in the field of Human Resources Management (HRM) and, based upon independent research, discuss how different organizations might develop and implement a strategic HRM plan.
- Explain and exemplify the major political-institutional differences between the EU and ASEAN.
- Write 2-3 pages applicable to your capstone project. Identify the stakeholders (use fictitious names for stakeholders) that will play a major part with your study of Addressing Barriers to Care Among American-Muslim Adults Suffering From Depression and integrate with your project.