You are charged by your agency to develop your own substance abuse treatment model for criminal offenders. present a proposal for what the treatment model would look like. Be sure to focus on a specific population (e.g., adolescents, adults) and a specific drug population (alcoholic, heroin addict, etc.) and provide a detailed description of it (demographic information including local, state and national statistics). Also, include the type of therapy you would conduct (individual, group, family) and why this approach is best suited to changing the drug user. Also discuss an ancillary service you would provide (e.g., job training, mental health counseling for co-morbid psychological disorders).
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.