You are charged by your agency to develop your own substance abuse treatment model for criminal offenders. present a proposal for what the treatment model would look like. Be sure to focus on a specific population (e.g., adolescents, adults) and a specific drug population (alcoholic, heroin addict, etc.) and provide a detailed description of it (demographic information including local, state and national statistics). Also, include the type of therapy you would conduct (individual, group, family) and why this approach is best suited to changing the drug user. Also discuss an ancillary service you would provide (e.g., job training, mental health counseling for co-morbid psychological disorders).
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS