The subject is: INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Make sure to:
• Identify and summarize relevant readings
• Evaluate and adjudicate between (competing) arguments & evidence
• Develop your own argument based on your reading of the literature.
Length: between 3000-4000 words
I attach the grading scheme (MUST FOLLOW IT SO THE GRADE WILL BE A GOOD ONE )
INTRO: 35 points
– Motivation – why is question important? (15 pts)
– short literature review (20 pts)
EVALUATE AND ADJUDICATE BTW (COMPETING) ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE: 35 points
– Clarify of theoretical argument and quality of justification (25 pts)
– Derivation of one more hypothesis (10 pts)
POLICY IMPLICATIONS: 5 points
– what policy implications would result if you were to find support for your argument? (5 points)
in the document attached you will see that information and the format information and more, PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIOcixNS from the course paper grading scheme
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505
- Managing an Outbreak
- Should any basic healthcare services be provided to all US citizens?
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech. What specific threats did these nations pose?