The Annotated Bibliography
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing your research sources.
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to answering your research question and addressing your thesis; however, you are only required to reference three (3) scholarly sources in your final research paper.
For each source:
List the source in proper APA format. The references should be organized in alphabetical order by author as on an APA bibliography page.
Follow the source with a brief annotation that summarizes the source information (approximately 35 sentences). You may quote briefly from the source,
but do not copy and paste from the abstract. Include internal citations as needed.
In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the sources relevance and significance to your thesis. Does the information from this source support
or discredit your thesis?
Use an academic tone and style.
Visit these sources to learn more about the annotated bibliography
WCU Annotated Bibliography Template download
Visit the Writing Resources link under the Student Resources Tab to learn more about annotated bibliographies.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.