-You will be completing 3 reading responses. (The reason they are numbered 2,3,4 is because the first one was already completed, I will add it to “related orders” so you have an idea of what is expected)
-Each reading response should be a page long (make sure to separate each of them, and label them)
-I will upload five readings; you must select 2 reading to write about and the video below is mandatory as a reading response; so the two readings and the one video will equal to the 3 reading responses. Which ever readings work best for you; should be the ones you choose.
These are the readings/videos
– ALSO I UPLOADED DOCUMENTS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO STRUCTURE AND WRITE THE PAPER.
-NO OUTSIDE SOURCES
IF YOU CHOOSE TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT, THERE IS ANOTHER PART THAT WILL BE UPLOADED SOON. I uploaded the final project “final project assignment” SO YOU CAN HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT THE PROJECT’S ABOUT. FOR START, I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE YOU TO:
Briefly explain ( (a few sentences/a paragraph) your process researching your topic for the video including how/why you chose your sources. What is the main takeaway you want an audience to learn from watching your video?
PS. YOU CAN FIT THIS PARAGRAPH AT THE END OF ONE OF THE PROMPT, JUST A FEW SENTENCES. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORK ON THE FINAL PROJECT ON THIS SET OF WORK, JUST THE PARAGRAPH.
BELOW IS A LINK TO FIND SOURCES
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.