Children as young as three and four begin to notice racial and cultural diversity. They see difference among people and seek to place those differences into cognitive categories. So the sooner we can note difference, celebrate it, and name Gods goodness in our difference, the sooner children will start building their foundation of seeing all kinds of people in the image of God, the core of Christian anti-racist theological ethics.
Using this verse, pull two ideas from Chapter 3 in your textbook that support these concepts of helping children recognize cultural differences, celebrating it and helping them see this is God’s goodness.
An excellent posting will be about one page long (about 250 words), submitted by Friday evening at midnight, address the prompt thoroughly, be free of grammatical and spelling errors, and include an element of faith integration and/or outside research. If you include a faith integration component, please avoid simply adding a Biblical reference; you need to address and explain some aspects of the topic using the lens of faith. Respond to two of your peers by Sunday night at midnight. No discussion board postings will be accepted later than one week after the due date.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management