This goal statement is used as a source of information and also as an example of your writing ability. Be as specific as possible and focus on your professional goals and how you envision these goals can be achieved through study at UCSF and in your designated area of specialization. It should be approximately two double-spaced typewritten pages in length, and should include the following information in the subsequent order if possible:
Your understanding of the nursing profession
Reasons for seeking advanced specialty preparation as part of a nursing program
Reasons for choosing the specific specialty area you seek
What factors (i.e. career goals, life challenges/personal experiences, professional work to
date) are influencing you to make this decision on your career choice?
What do you see as the outcome of the academic course of study that you are selecting?
Any additional information you believe relevant to the admissions decision.
**basically needs to describe why I am the ideal candidate, my nursing experience, why UCSF, how UCSF will help me achieve my career goals, why this specialty track, reasons for choosing this role, and what I plan to do with it
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.