You will conduct a qualitative secondary data or content analysis of media and representations of gender. I urge you to set up an individual meeting with me to discuss your ideas. The following are some sample topics: non-binary representation on RuPaul’s Drag Race, third wave feminism in Birds of Prey, themes of empowerment and resistance in Taylor Swift’s Folklore, and narratives of masculinity in YouTube construction tutorials. The final paper should be 7-8 pages in length, not including the works cited or cover page. The paper should be 12-point font and use Times New Roman font.
Textbook: Wade, Lisa and Myra Marx Ferree. 2014. Gender: Ideas, Interactions, Institutions, 1st edition.
New York, NY: W.W. Norton & Company. ISBN: 0393931072
APA link: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
For this paper, I chose to discuss gender role reversal in the movie No Strings Attached. This paper should discuss preliminary findings about the topic, and analyze all that usicixng the movie as the example.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.