You will conduct a qualitative secondary data or content analysis of media and representations of gender. I urge you to set up an individual meeting with me to discuss your ideas. The following are some sample topics: non-binary representation on RuPaul’s Drag Race, third wave feminism in Birds of Prey, themes of empowerment and resistance in Taylor Swift’s Folklore, and narratives of masculinity in YouTube construction tutorials. The final paper should be 7-8 pages in length, not including the works cited or cover page. The paper should be 12-point font and use Times New Roman font.
Textbook: Wade, Lisa and Myra Marx Ferree. 2014. Gender: Ideas, Interactions, Institutions, 1st edition.
New York, NY: W.W. Norton & Company. ISBN: 0393931072
APA link: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
For this paper, I chose to discuss gender role reversal in the movie No Strings Attached. This paper should discuss preliminary findings about the topic, and analyze all that usicixng the movie as the example.
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?