This weeks discussion post is to describe how you would fund your organization. Would you use fundraisers? Special events? Grants? Online fundraising efforts? Corporate donations? Funding from foundations? Solicitation of individual donations? Post in your initial discussion thread your thoughts concerning how you propose to fund your nonprofit organization. Explain why you chose that funding methodology. Using Table 11.1 on pages 170 171 of the Ott text, explain what challenges you anticipate in your fundraising effort.
Ott, J.S. (2016). Understanding nonprofit organizations: Governance, leadership, and management (3rd ed.). Westview Press. [ISBN: 978-0813349619]
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.