This personal statement is for the Family Nurse Practitioner program at Northern Illinois University.
A two-page, double-spaced Goal Statement/Writing Sample to address: Professional goals, desired advanced practice or nursing education specialization in the M.S. degree program, and how a graduate degree in the desired specialization will promote goal achievement. This statement should also include a paragraph regarding clinical practice experience in the past two/three years and the area(s) of practice specialty. My work experience is the registered nurse on observation unit at Loyola University Medical Center for about 2 years, and currently working as oncology nurse at Palos Health Hospital for about 6 months. If you need any additional information or with any questions, please contacixct me by the email.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?