I would like an EXPERT writer in the field of Technology Management to complete the following assignment. The assignment needs to be completed professionally and in perfect english.
Attached you will find my capstone project proposal drafts and case study. Both documents will introduce the writer my capstone idea he will need to work on and develop with this assignment.
Assignment: The Final Written Project Proposal is a one-page summary, which defines the project, sets out the value proposition, identifies and describes briefly the target market, and explains how this project establishes a competitive advantage in the selected marketplace. This deliverable will become the one-page Executive Summary of the whole Capstone Project, and it serves as the reference point for the Business Plan, Financial Model, and Decision Presentation deliverables. The Project Proposal must be submitted as a Microsoft Word file in APA style.
I also need a professional 5 slide power point presentation that summarizes the capstone final written proposal.
Power Point Structure:
Title page 1.Agenda 2.Value proposition 3.Market opportunity 4.Competitive differentiation 5.Closing slide (next steps)
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health