Academic Research Paper
The body of the paper should be 25-40 double-spaced pages, not including title page, abstract, table of contents, annotated bibliography, list of tables, or appendices. Your final submission must include the following:
Table of Contents
List of Tables and Figures (if applicable)
A Review of the Literature
Discussions and Conclusions
Annotated Bibliography (All sources referenced in the paper should be listed and annotated in the bibliography.)
Include in Text Citations
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.