Explain the impact of eustress and distress on employees.
How can organizations utilize this information when looking at creating a positive organizational culture?
Discuss 3 possible ways an organization can help to mitigate distress for these individuals and work on work-life balance.
What is the benefit of being off-balance on purpose?
Each initial post response must contain a question (in bold) to stimulate a discussion among your peers and should be at least 200 words in length. In addition, you are to write a response to a minimum of two posts throughout the week; these responses must be substantive, at leacixst 100 words in length,
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute