Explain how the teacher communicates the learning objectives during instruction opens the door to initiate student engagement, motivate student ownership of learning, and set the stage for establishing a clear expectation of learning in the classroom.
Review the “Learning Plan Template” to complete this assignment.
Complete Part 2: Learning Objectives Plan.
Part 1: Learning Objectives Plan Chart
For this assignment, you will develop learning experiences that engage students in collaborative and self-directed learning. Using the “Learning Plan Template,” choose a math or ELA standard for the grade level that corresponds with your field experiences. Using the chosen standard, compose an aligning learning objective. Research best practices regarding how to communicate learning objectives in the classroom, helping to establish a positive and supportive learning environment. Using your research, identify and describe strategies that:
Communicate the Learning Objective (Collaborative Learning).
Check for Understanding (Self-Directed Learning).
Part 2: Strategies Summary
Using the “Learning Objectives Plan,” summarize and reflect on your strategy choices in 250-500 words. In your summary, address the following:
Describe how the strategies you chose establish an environment of learning.
How does the process of sharing objectives with students help to create a culture of self-directed learning?
How is this collaborative culture of sharing learning objectives helping the students make personal connections to their learning experiences?
How does the instructional strategy engage students in their learning?
Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
Support your findings with a minimcixum of three scholarly resources.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.