Explain how the teacher communicates the learning objectives during instruction opens the door to initiate student engagement, motivate student ownership of learning, and set the stage for establishing a clear expectation of learning in the classroom.
Review the “Learning Plan Template” to complete this assignment.
Complete Part 2: Learning Objectives Plan.
Part 1: Learning Objectives Plan Chart
For this assignment, you will develop learning experiences that engage students in collaborative and self-directed learning. Using the “Learning Plan Template,” choose a math or ELA standard for the grade level that corresponds with your field experiences. Using the chosen standard, compose an aligning learning objective. Research best practices regarding how to communicate learning objectives in the classroom, helping to establish a positive and supportive learning environment. Using your research, identify and describe strategies that:
Communicate the Learning Objective (Collaborative Learning).
Check for Understanding (Self-Directed Learning).
Part 2: Strategies Summary
Using the “Learning Objectives Plan,” summarize and reflect on your strategy choices in 250-500 words. In your summary, address the following:
Describe how the strategies you chose establish an environment of learning.
How does the process of sharing objectives with students help to create a culture of self-directed learning?
How is this collaborative culture of sharing learning objectives helping the students make personal connections to their learning experiences?
How does the instructional strategy engage students in their learning?
Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
Support your findings with a minimcixum of three scholarly resources.
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?