This assignment asks you to connect a trend, problem, or functional area of higher education to its historical root. In essence, it’s a bit like following a thread through time and seeing where we came from, where we are, and perhaps make predictions about where we’re going. consider your topic and its historical anchor. For example, if your topic is about marginalized populations in higher education, you would want to discuss diversity in higher education and how higher education has a historical identity as an institution to serve the public good. This garners a discussion on access and the Morrill Acts of the late 19th century. You should situate your topic in higher education’s history. This, in my view, really anchors and validates your study.
Between 2500-3500 words
12 pt. sans serif font
APA style( 7th)
Referencixce page with no less than 10 sources
Sources from mostly journals
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film