This assignment asks you to connect a trend, problem, or functional area of higher education to its historical root. In essence, it’s a bit like following a thread through time and seeing where we came from, where we are, and perhaps make predictions about where we’re going. consider your topic and its historical anchor. For example, if your topic is about marginalized populations in higher education, you would want to discuss diversity in higher education and how higher education has a historical identity as an institution to serve the public good. This garners a discussion on access and the Morrill Acts of the late 19th century. You should situate your topic in higher education’s history. This, in my view, really anchors and validates your study.
Between 2500-3500 words
12 pt. sans serif font
APA style( 7th)
Referencixce page with no less than 10 sources
Sources from mostly journals
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.