This assignment asks you to connect a trend, problem, or functional area of higher education to its historical root. In essence, it’s a bit like following a thread through time and seeing where we came from, where we are, and perhaps make predictions about where we’re going. consider your topic and its historical anchor. For example, if your topic is about marginalized populations in higher education, you would want to discuss diversity in higher education and how higher education has a historical identity as an institution to serve the public good. This garners a discussion on access and the Morrill Acts of the late 19th century. You should situate your topic in higher education’s history. This, in my view, really anchors and validates your study.
Between 2500-3500 words
12 pt. sans serif font
APA style( 7th)
Referencixce page with no less than 10 sources
Sources from mostly journals
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?