Discuss evidence from the book Strangers in a Shogun City by Amy Stanley to illustrate the point of the paper.
Expressing an opinion and persuading others to see the validity of that opinion by marshalling evidence and crafting words is a necessary skill for participating in a society that values the open exchange of ideas. With that purpose in mind, students will compose a response to the texts we have read in Unit 1.
write a response of 500 to 750 words.
In her article on gender in pre-modern Japan, Rajyashree Pandey writes: Gender was inextricably tied to the performative aspects of the body (28). Do you agree or disagree with this assertion? In your response, focus on analyzing evidence from Stranger in a Shoguns City.
Students writing will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Clarity of writing;
Organization at the level of the paper and paragraph;
Use of evidence;
Argumentation and analysis of evidence and;
Quality and originality of thesis.
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.
- Explain why Mexicans migrate from Mexico.