Develop a recruitment plan (not selection) for how you will hire someone for your dream job description that you developed last week:
* Include an advertisement for the job
* Ensure that you thoroughly discuss:
the goals for recruiting,
external vs. internal recruiting,
detail your recruitment method(s),
who specifically is involved in the recruitment,
explain realistic job preview,
ALL of the steps in the recruitment process
AND legal issues involved in recruiting
* How you will manage the influx of resumes
TIP: In the Recruitment Planning Phase you are identifying HR goals, personnel policies, recruitment sources, and establishing the identity of the recruiter…Did you explain all of that and more?
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.