For this option, you are going to create an online survey that contains 18-20 questions to explore people’s attitudes, preferences, or experience with any consumer products or services. This may be something related to your work or something you are personally interested in. You may build on the same topic and the list of questions you created in the Critical Thinking assignment in Module 2. This assignment has two parts.
Note: You will deploy this online survey to collect real data, so please keep this in mind when you consider your research topic and your research sample.
Part I. Survey Planning
In a short (2-3 pages, double-spaced) paper, briefly describe:
Your research question or topic
The population for your survey (i.e., who are you studying?)
Your sample size (i.e., how many people do you expect to recruit?)
Your sampling frame (if applicable)
Your sampling method.
Make sure to provide explanations and justifications for your all your methodological choices.
Part II. Online Survey
Use Google Forms to create an online survey that includes all the necessary components of a survey, including:
When completed, include the URL of your online survey in the short paper to submit to the instructor.
A 2-3 page short paper that includes your response in Part I and the URL from Part II
A cover page and a reference page (when applicable)
Follow the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU Global Library is a good placixce to find these references.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.