For this option, you are going to create an online survey that contains 18-20 questions to explore people’s attitudes, preferences, or experience with any consumer products or services. This may be something related to your work or something you are personally interested in. You may build on the same topic and the list of questions you created in the Critical Thinking assignment in Module 2. This assignment has two parts.
Note: You will deploy this online survey to collect real data, so please keep this in mind when you consider your research topic and your research sample.
Part I. Survey Planning
In a short (2-3 pages, double-spaced) paper, briefly describe:
Your research question or topic
The population for your survey (i.e., who are you studying?)
Your sample size (i.e., how many people do you expect to recruit?)
Your sampling frame (if applicable)
Your sampling method.
Make sure to provide explanations and justifications for your all your methodological choices.
Part II. Online Survey
Use Google Forms to create an online survey that includes all the necessary components of a survey, including:
When completed, include the URL of your online survey in the short paper to submit to the instructor.
A 2-3 page short paper that includes your response in Part I and the URL from Part II
A cover page and a reference page (when applicable)
Follow the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU Global Library is a good placixce to find these references.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.