For this option, you are going to create an online survey that contains 18-20 questions to explore people’s attitudes, preferences, or experience with any consumer products or services. This may be something related to your work or something you are personally interested in. You may build on the same topic and the list of questions you created in the Critical Thinking assignment in Module 2. This assignment has two parts.
Note: You will deploy this online survey to collect real data, so please keep this in mind when you consider your research topic and your research sample.
Part I. Survey Planning
In a short (2-3 pages, double-spaced) paper, briefly describe:
Your research question or topic
The population for your survey (i.e., who are you studying?)
Your sample size (i.e., how many people do you expect to recruit?)
Your sampling frame (if applicable)
Your sampling method.
Make sure to provide explanations and justifications for your all your methodological choices.
Part II. Online Survey
Use Google Forms to create an online survey that includes all the necessary components of a survey, including:
When completed, include the URL of your online survey in the short paper to submit to the instructor.
A 2-3 page short paper that includes your response in Part I and the URL from Part II
A cover page and a reference page (when applicable)
Follow the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU Global Library is a good placixce to find these references.
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response