Part B: Written Component
Write a one-page memo to your manager explaining and detailing a minimum of one element found in Part A of your response to this option.
Submit your written assignment to the Dropbox in Canvas.
You must follow APA guidelines with respect to use of subheadings, include a title page and reference page, have one-inch margins, and be double spaced. Format your paper according to the CSU Global Guide to Writing APA (Links to an external site.).
Your 2-4 references must include the textbook and any additional credible academic references. All sources used, including your textbook must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and cited per APA guidelines.
Review the grading rubric to understand how you will be graded on this assignment. Reach out to your instructcixor if you have questions about the assignment.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?