Read the Department of Justice story, “South Jersey Doctor Charged in Health Care Fraud Billing Schemehttps://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/south-jersey-doctor-charged-health-care-fraud-billing-scheme
Then, write a 1–2 page report in which you:
Summarize three quality issues in the case that resulted in fraudulent billing and coding.
Describe three violations that were stated in the case, including how the violations applied based on regulations.
Illustrate how this case could be used as a training tool for your organization. You may base your work on the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (DHHS-OIG), the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Department of Justice (DOJ) information on quality, fraudulent billing, and so on.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.