Research a company that is doing good things for the community, a cause, a group, or the environment. Write a 300- to 350-word article that communicates how this company/organization is giving back and being socially responsible. The article is part of a marketing promotion or a way to strengthen the brand and support its message. It may be written in 1st person plural (we, our) as if you are an employee of the company.
Include at least two Hashtags for the article. You may want to search for a hashtag generator to help.
Insert three hyperlinks within the article linked to authoritative sources on the subject and one linked to the source used to write this project. Be sure that the article or site to which you are linking is a quality source with which the company wants to be connected. How to insert a hyperlink.
Hyperlinks at work: A Trident undergraduate degree and graduation are not far off. Soon, you will be hanging your diploma and moving on to the next chapter in your career.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.