1. Describe the differences in procurement definition and organizational structure in the Private sector;
b. Private sector;
c. Small Medium Enterprise (SME);
2. List the different types of relationships that Procurement can establish with Suppliers. For each type, explain the procurement factors that would determine why this best fits.
3. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of three different types of Supplier relationship.
4. Using the stages of the Procurement process which apply in your organization or a logistics/transport organization with which you are familiar, confirm which internal customers of Procurement are involved at the different stages and the reasons for their involvement.
5. Select a product or service category, produce a list of the Information Sources you would use to carry out Market Research, and build up a Market Intelligence file for this Supply Market category.
6. Select a product or service category, outline the steps you would take to analyze this Supply Market category in terms of the supply market structucixre and level of competition.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay