1. Describe the differences in procurement definition and organizational structure in the Private sector;
b. Private sector;
c. Small Medium Enterprise (SME);
2. List the different types of relationships that Procurement can establish with Suppliers. For each type, explain the procurement factors that would determine why this best fits.
3. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of three different types of Supplier relationship.
4. Using the stages of the Procurement process which apply in your organization or a logistics/transport organization with which you are familiar, confirm which internal customers of Procurement are involved at the different stages and the reasons for their involvement.
5. Select a product or service category, produce a list of the Information Sources you would use to carry out Market Research, and build up a Market Intelligence file for this Supply Market category.
6. Select a product or service category, outline the steps you would take to analyze this Supply Market category in terms of the supply market structucixre and level of competition.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?