1. Describe the differences in procurement definition and organizational structure in the Private sector;
b. Private sector;
c. Small Medium Enterprise (SME);
2. List the different types of relationships that Procurement can establish with Suppliers. For each type, explain the procurement factors that would determine why this best fits.
3. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of three different types of Supplier relationship.
4. Using the stages of the Procurement process which apply in your organization or a logistics/transport organization with which you are familiar, confirm which internal customers of Procurement are involved at the different stages and the reasons for their involvement.
5. Select a product or service category, produce a list of the Information Sources you would use to carry out Market Research, and build up a Market Intelligence file for this Supply Market category.
6. Select a product or service category, outline the steps you would take to analyze this Supply Market category in terms of the supply market structucixre and level of competition.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.