Write a paper on the Metaethics & Value Theory Discussion.) Which theory do you think is most likely to be true, and why? How does your theory explain the phenomenon of moral disagreement–the fact that individuals and cultures often have different moral beliefs?
2) Which one best captures what you think human well-being is? Why? We also gave an overview of normative theories and noted that consequentialist theories especially need value theories, since they say that moral actions should promote well-being. How important do you think promoting well-being is? Are there cases where you the right thing to do would actually involve causing some harm to people? If so, give an example of a situation.
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral family therapy. What might be considered the major contributions of this approach to the field of family therapy? Consider its theoretical adequacy, specificity of constructs, strategies, and techniques, roles of the therapist, and types of client problems best suited for this approach.
- book project
- International Human Resources Management
- Explain why the demand curve in the foreign exchange market slopes downward. Who causes it to have this shape, and how?