The topic is, “Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced.” I would like to my word count to be as close to 350 words without exceeding that count. And please do not use any sources. Therefore, these and title should not be included in the final draft. This essay is mainly about me. Please let me know if you need any additional informations.
Thank you so much!
- Describe one direct and one indirect impact of reverse logistics operations on some local or regional area and compare it to some aspect of the world environment.
- Explain how sport has historically helped or hindered efforts to combat racism.
- What are its limitations and can they be overcome by using more than one investment criteria.
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?