please find attached some references to generate this white paper.
Please feel free to organize this 3 pages white paper.
The main topic is the challenge of how to get a more realistic color change (red to brown) for cultured/lab-grown meat.
I was wondering if you could describe a lit bit of the meat color chemistry, structure, muscle light scattering, or any other challenge and mechanism.
-Myoglobin Chemistry and Meat Color
-Chromatic heme pigments
-physical structure and achromatic light scattering properties of the muscle
1) Recent Updates in Meat Color Research: Integrating Traditional and High-Throughput Approaches, Meat and Muscle Biology 4(2), (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.22175/mmb.9598
a. Table1 / Page2 – Summary of Meat Color Paper Reviews in the past 15 years
2) “Biomolecular Interactions Governing Fresh Meat Color in Post-mortem Skeletal Muscle: A Review” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2020 68 (46), 12779-12787 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.9b08098
a. Table1 / Page2 – Different Mechanisms in Fresh Meat Color Chemistry
3) Meat color is determined not only by chromatic heme pigments but also by the physical structure and achromatic light scattering properties of the muscle Compr. Rev. Food Sci. Food. Saf. 2020;19:4463 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12509
a. Achromatic light scattering properties of the muscle
4) Extracellular Heme Proteins Influence Bovine Myosatellite Cell Proliferation and the Color of Cell-Based Meat. Foods. 2019 Oct 21;8(10):521. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/foods8100521
5) “Myoglobin Chemistry and Meat Color”; Annu. Rev. Food Sci. Technol. 2013. 4:7999 https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-food-030212-182623
a. Myoglobin Redox Forms and Meat Color.
6) Meat Perspectives: The science behind the color (2019); https://www.meatpoultry.com/articles/22381-meat-perspectives-the-science-behind-the-color
a. Basics of meat color/Brown interior/Premature browning/Persistent pinkness/Cooked color
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.