Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation, complete with speaker notes for Caterpillar Inc.s leadership team, in which you summarize your key findings, propose recommendations, and provide rationale for your recommendations.
Address the following topics and prompts in your presentation:
Topic: Caterpillar Inc.s Vision
Summarize your evaluation of the alignment between what Caterpillar Inc. is currently doing and their mission, vision, or values statement.
Recommend any changes you would make to Caterpillar Inc.s mission, vision, or values statements to improve organizational goals.
Topic: Caterpillar Inc.s Competitive Advantages and Disadvantages
Summarize your analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of Caterpillar Inc.s competitive advantages and disadvantages.
Recommend operational changes to improve Caterpillar Inc.s competitive advantages and business performance.
Propose a plan to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your recommended operational changes in Caterpillar Inc.s competitive advantages to achieve organizational goals.
Topic: Caterpillars Global Strategy
Summarize your assessment of Caterpillar Inc.s global strategy.
Recommend operational changes to improve Caterpillar Inc.s global strategy and business performance.
Propose a plan to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your recommended operational changes to Caterpillar Inc.s global strategy to achieve organizational goals.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management