Compare and Contrast Psychoanalytic, Adlerian and Existential Theory Approaches. The intent of this written assignment is to provide an opportunity to more fully compare, contrast, and analyze these three major counseling theories and techniques, discussed in the textbook and other sources.
- How does the media influence the way we view class? How are wealthy families portrayed and how is the homeless population portrayed in the news, in movies/TV shows, and in magazines and books? How is the working class portrayed? Give specific examples. Should the media change or is it our responsibility to be more cautious about the media we consume? How can either of these be accomplished?
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.