In your paper,
Compare and contrast behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, and humanism as applied to learning.
Summarize at least two sub-theories or ideologies within each theory or learning framework.
Example from behaviorism: associative learning, classical conditioning, operant conditioning, conditioning, extinction, and ratio or interval schedules
Example from cognitivism: schema theory, memory development, elaboration theory (i.e., Blooms taxonomy), cognitive load theory, and social learning or cognitive theory.
Example from constructivism: cognitive constructivism, dialectical (social) constructivism, zone of proximal development, and discovery learning
Example from humanism: motivational theories of learning (e.g. self-determination theory, Maslows hierarchy of needs), experiential learning, and Steiner pedagogy or Waldorf education.
List and explain a minimum of two theoretically supported strategies from the past weeks that would most help you to increase your learning success.
Apply basic methods of psychological research skills to this content by synthesizing supporting evidence from at least two scholarly sources from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library in order to defend the strategies you have chosen.
The Applying Learning Theory to Life paper
Must be a minimum of five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Centers APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.), as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
Must include APA headings (Links to an external site.).
Must use at least two scholarly or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years in addition to the course text or other course materials. You may also use required and recommended materials from the course, but these will not count towards the research component of your
The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view the University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick n Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Centers APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?