Summarize the movie in one paragraph in your own words. Do not copy the description online. (10 points)
Using the character Precious from the movie as the subject for the paper. Describe the character in one paragraph. What are some of the challenges that the character faces? What are some of the strengths or supports for the character? (35 points)
Describe the developmental stage of the character. Explain three hallmarks of that stage and show an example from the movie with the character that displays that stage. Support each hallmark with evidence from the text as well as outside academic sources. Use a theory to explain what you see in the movie and give examples. (35 points)
Provide a concluding paragraph that summarizes your thoughts on the character and stage of development. (10 points)
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood