As an instructor of the basic skills class at the local community college, you have been asked to provide ideas for assessing the writing ability of learners in your class through the use of formative and summative methods. The assessment approaches and instruments that you recommend will be used to decide who needs a developmental writing class and who should take the regular writing course. In this design document, you will create a plan for assessment and evaluation of basic writing skills.
Include the following:
Include a purpose statement for the plan.
Include the learning objective(s) that will be assessed.
Design 2 formative assessment assignments aligned with the objective(s).
Design 1 summative assessment assignment aligned with the objective(s).
Develop formative and summative rubrics for judging the data collected from the formative and summative assessments to evaluate student work for the assessment assignments.
Defend the validity and reliability of the assessment instruments you have designed.
Develop a detailed assessment and evaluation plan, including the time line for assessment and evaluation strategies, identification of individuals who will conduct the assessment and evaluation (including an explanation of the differences between assessment and evaluation), and the threshold to determine how students will be assigned to each class.
The content of this design document, including objectives, assignments, and rubrics must be the candidates original work.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS