As an instructor of the basic skills class at the local community college, you have been asked to provide ideas for assessing the writing ability of learners in your class through the use of formative and summative methods. The assessment approaches and instruments that you recommend will be used to decide who needs a developmental writing class and who should take the regular writing course. In this design document, you will create a plan for assessment and evaluation of basic writing skills.
Include the following:
Include a purpose statement for the plan.
Include the learning objective(s) that will be assessed.
Design 2 formative assessment assignments aligned with the objective(s).
Design 1 summative assessment assignment aligned with the objective(s).
Develop formative and summative rubrics for judging the data collected from the formative and summative assessments to evaluate student work for the assessment assignments.
Defend the validity and reliability of the assessment instruments you have designed.
Develop a detailed assessment and evaluation plan, including the time line for assessment and evaluation strategies, identification of individuals who will conduct the assessment and evaluation (including an explanation of the differences between assessment and evaluation), and the threshold to determine how students will be assigned to each class.
The content of this design document, including objectives, assignments, and rubrics must be the candidates original work.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.