The Term Paper should be about 4-5 or more double-spaced typewritten pages (plus tables and graphs)
Your specific assignment for the paper is stated in the file posted in Content – Syllabus – on the right side of the screen.
Format of the Paper is stated in Project Description:
In accordance with the UMGC Academic Policy, notes taken for papers and research projects should accurately record sources of material to be cited, appropriately quoted, paraphrased or summarized, and papers and research projects should acknowledge these sources in the appropriate places in the text of the paper as well as in a reference list at the end of the paper, in accordance with accepted citation practices. No more than 20% of the text of the paper should be made up of quotes.
Rubric for the Term Paper is posted as a separate file in Content – Syllabus – on the right side of the screen.
Please note that starting from the Fall 2020 semester the UMGC moved to the 7th Edition of the APA Style. The links to the 7th Edition of the APA Style methodology are posted in Content Course Resources Writing Resources.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.