The Term Paper should be about 4-5 or more double-spaced typewritten pages (plus tables and graphs)
Your specific assignment for the paper is stated in the file posted in Content – Syllabus – on the right side of the screen.
Format of the Paper is stated in Project Description:
In accordance with the UMGC Academic Policy, notes taken for papers and research projects should accurately record sources of material to be cited, appropriately quoted, paraphrased or summarized, and papers and research projects should acknowledge these sources in the appropriate places in the text of the paper as well as in a reference list at the end of the paper, in accordance with accepted citation practices. No more than 20% of the text of the paper should be made up of quotes.
Rubric for the Term Paper is posted as a separate file in Content – Syllabus – on the right side of the screen.
Please note that starting from the Fall 2020 semester the UMGC moved to the 7th Edition of the APA Style. The links to the 7th Edition of the APA Style methodology are posted in Content Course Resources Writing Resources.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.
- Write a research paper that explains the Reconstruction Era in San Antonio following the Civil War.