BRIEFING PAPER: OUTLINE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
After the collection of data, the next step in assembling information into a draft is preparation for writing the final product. To fully assess and understand the data collected, an outline is a great format to utilize to map out your ideas and the structure of the final briefing paper. Additionally, an outline is useful in connecting concepts, ideas, and principles from the readings, relating these ideas to the data collected. In addition to honing research and writing skills, this assignment will be useful in further developing the framework for the final briefing paper.
To prepare for the final submission of this paper you will need to focus on the data collected through your review of articles listed in your annotated bibliography. For this assignment, you will need to create a detailed outline of your summary of issue. You will also need to include a clear explanation of current policies. In addition, clearly outline or propose policies and state a recommendation.
Items to include are outlined as follows:
Length of assignment: 5-7-page outline
Format of assignment: Current Turabian Format
Number of citations: 10 from the annotated bibliography
Acceptable sources: scholarly articles, empirical journals, and assigned textbook readings published within the last 20 years.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute