BRIEFING PAPER: OUTLINE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
After the collection of data, the next step in assembling information into a draft is preparation for writing the final product. To fully assess and understand the data collected, an outline is a great format to utilize to map out your ideas and the structure of the final briefing paper. Additionally, an outline is useful in connecting concepts, ideas, and principles from the readings, relating these ideas to the data collected. In addition to honing research and writing skills, this assignment will be useful in further developing the framework for the final briefing paper.
To prepare for the final submission of this paper you will need to focus on the data collected through your review of articles listed in your annotated bibliography. For this assignment, you will need to create a detailed outline of your summary of issue. You will also need to include a clear explanation of current policies. In addition, clearly outline or propose policies and state a recommendation.
Items to include are outlined as follows:
Length of assignment: 5-7-page outline
Format of assignment: Current Turabian Format
Number of citations: 10 from the annotated bibliography
Acceptable sources: scholarly articles, empirical journals, and assigned textbook readings published within the last 20 years.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health