Discuss The Scarlet Letter and another work of your choice drawn from Irving or Hawthornes short stories that we have discussed in class and examine the ways in which a character deceives others. Examine the motives for that characters deception and discuss how the deception contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
* Irving and Hawthorne Short stories touched in class:
-The story of the young Italian
-Adventure of German Student
– Rip Van Winkle
-Dr Heidegger’s Experiment.
You can choose one of these stories + the scarlet letter and examine the ways in which a character deceives others.
Please read instruction and keep simple words
The writing assignment emphasizes and reinforces fundamental writing skills including argumentative coherence, precision of expression, grammatical correctness, and accurate representation of texts. You are asked to address issues of quotation, paraphrase, and the distinctions between summary, analysis, and argument
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?