Total Equity = $500,000
Total Liabilities = $300,000
Average Inventory = $150,000
Cost of Goods Sold = $4,000,000
Current Liabilities = $200,000
Current Assets = $600,000
Net Income = $100,000
Net Sales = $1,000,000
Average Accounts Receivable = $125,000
Average Number of Shares = $55,000
1. Given this financial information, answer the following:
a. Compute the Debt to Total Assets ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
b. Compute the Accounts Receivable Turnover ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
c. Compute the Quick Ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
d. Compute the Earnings Per Share ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given businecixss (why it is important).
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.