Total Equity = $500,000
Total Liabilities = $300,000
Average Inventory = $150,000
Cost of Goods Sold = $4,000,000
Current Liabilities = $200,000
Current Assets = $600,000
Net Income = $100,000
Net Sales = $1,000,000
Average Accounts Receivable = $125,000
Average Number of Shares = $55,000
1. Given this financial information, answer the following:
a. Compute the Debt to Total Assets ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
b. Compute the Accounts Receivable Turnover ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
c. Compute the Quick Ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given business (why it is important).
d. Compute the Earnings Per Share ratio, and provide a paragraph outlining what this means to a given businecixss (why it is important).
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS