Step 1: Select your topic
Find a topic within the healthcare or nursing field for your annotated bibliography.
Step 2: Select two credible sources
Find two credible sources related to your topic that are appropriate for an academic research paper.
Step 3: Create your proposal
Once you have selected your resources, create a document that includes the following for each resource
Author(s), date of publication, title, and source type
A summary (at least five sentences) of the source. What is it about? What are the main points? What conclusions are reached, and how are they supported?
Why is this source useful or relevant to your topic? How might you use it to support an argument of your own?
All answers should be written in complete sentences and use APA (7th ed.) formcixat when writing your responses.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.