Step 1: Select your topic
Find a topic within the healthcare or nursing field for your annotated bibliography.
Step 2: Select two credible sources
Find two credible sources related to your topic that are appropriate for an academic research paper.
Step 3: Create your proposal
Once you have selected your resources, create a document that includes the following for each resource
Author(s), date of publication, title, and source type
A summary (at least five sentences) of the source. What is it about? What are the main points? What conclusions are reached, and how are they supported?
Why is this source useful or relevant to your topic? How might you use it to support an argument of your own?
All answers should be written in complete sentences and use APA (7th ed.) formcixat when writing your responses.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?