5. Be able to manage conflict situations during professional supervision in health and social care or children and young people’s work settings
5.1 Give examples from own practice of managing conflict situations within professional supervision
5.2 Reflect on own practice in managing conflict situations experienced during professional supervision process
(5.1 – 5.2 The student should write a reflective piece in which they give examples from their own practice of managing conflict situations within professional supervision. They should reflect on their own practice in managing conflict situations experienced during the professional supervisicixon process.
Word count: 400 minimum)
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II