5. Be able to manage conflict situations during professional supervision in health and social care or children and young people’s work settings
5.1 Give examples from own practice of managing conflict situations within professional supervision
5.2 Reflect on own practice in managing conflict situations experienced during professional supervision process
(5.1 – 5.2 The student should write a reflective piece in which they give examples from their own practice of managing conflict situations within professional supervision. They should reflect on their own practice in managing conflict situations experienced during the professional supervisicixon process.
Word count: 400 minimum)
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505