Various discussion bubbles on a blue background.A vertical marketing system (VMS) involves the key members of a distribution channelproducer, wholesaler, and retailerworking together as a unified group to meet consumer needs.
The most common type of contractual vertical marketing system is a franchise organization. Visit the International Franchise Association (IFA) Links to an external site.and find a franchise that interests you.
In your initial post, make an investment pitch to your peers describing the franchise you selected. Besides the IFO and franchise websites, you might want to gather additional information from current business periodicals and news. Research the market opportunities for that product or service, investment costs, and the vertical marketing relationship between distribution channel partners. Lastly, discuss any trends and developments pertaining to the investment opportunity.
- Strategies to Restore Academic Motivation and Well-Being Essay
- Reevaluating Supervised Release Violations Research
- Analyzing Military Tactics, Intelligence Assessment, and Long-term Consequences in the Afghanistan War Essay
- How Environmental Enrichment Sparks Neural Stem Cell Renewal in the Aging Brain Research
- Implementing Moral Development Theory in South African Inclusive Classrooms Essay
- Microsoft’s Role and Mitigation Strategies Essay
- Strategic Decision-Making in the Smartphone Industry Discussion
- Mastering the Art of Coffee Brewing Essay
- The Mysteries of Organic Compounds Research
- Optimizing Employee Motivation in the Aviation Industry Research