In class, we learned that a story has a beginning, middle and end and that there are critical turning points in history that shape our contemporary reality. Please identify 3 people, events or ideas that has critically shaped the course of colonial history from 1400s-1877. This section should take up 4 pages of your paper.
The part of your paper needs to follow the conventions of an academic research paper. This means you need a thesis statement or argument that is housed in your introductory paragraph. Your thesis will argue a standpoint and guide the reader into your paper. This is not an informative paper, your not telling me something about history without purpose.
The introduction will be followed by paragraphs that will contain evidence drawn from OpenStax, Zinn Reader and the Modules. You will present your evidence (with proper citations) and analyze the significance of the evidence as it pertains to your argument. There needs to be 3 significant “pieces” of evidence that is broken down into separate paragraphs. This does not mean that I am asking for a 5 paragraph essay.
You will have a paragraph that discusses the historical legacy of the people, events, or ideas that you wrote about. How is this significant today?
A conclusion closes off the paper and restates the significance of your argument.
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting your own small business?