In class, we learned that a story has a beginning, middle and end and that there are critical turning points in history that shape our contemporary reality. Please identify 3 people, events or ideas that has critically shaped the course of colonial history from 1400s-1877. This section should take up 4 pages of your paper.
The part of your paper needs to follow the conventions of an academic research paper. This means you need a thesis statement or argument that is housed in your introductory paragraph. Your thesis will argue a standpoint and guide the reader into your paper. This is not an informative paper, your not telling me something about history without purpose.
The introduction will be followed by paragraphs that will contain evidence drawn from OpenStax, Zinn Reader and the Modules. You will present your evidence (with proper citations) and analyze the significance of the evidence as it pertains to your argument. There needs to be 3 significant “pieces” of evidence that is broken down into separate paragraphs. This does not mean that I am asking for a 5 paragraph essay.
You will have a paragraph that discusses the historical legacy of the people, events, or ideas that you wrote about. How is this significant today?
A conclusion closes off the paper and restates the significance of your argument.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.