In class, we learned that a story has a beginning, middle and end and that there are critical turning points in history that shape our contemporary reality. Please identify 3 people, events or ideas that has critically shaped the course of colonial history from 1400s-1877. This section should take up 4 pages of your paper.
The part of your paper needs to follow the conventions of an academic research paper. This means you need a thesis statement or argument that is housed in your introductory paragraph. Your thesis will argue a standpoint and guide the reader into your paper. This is not an informative paper, your not telling me something about history without purpose.
The introduction will be followed by paragraphs that will contain evidence drawn from OpenStax, Zinn Reader and the Modules. You will present your evidence (with proper citations) and analyze the significance of the evidence as it pertains to your argument. There needs to be 3 significant “pieces” of evidence that is broken down into separate paragraphs. This does not mean that I am asking for a 5 paragraph essay.
You will have a paragraph that discusses the historical legacy of the people, events, or ideas that you wrote about. How is this significant today?
A conclusion closes off the paper and restates the significance of your argument.
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?