In class, we learned that a story has a beginning, middle and end and that there are critical turning points in history that shape our contemporary reality. Please identify 3 people, events or ideas that has critically shaped the course of colonial history from 1400s-1877. This section should take up 4 pages of your paper.
The part of your paper needs to follow the conventions of an academic research paper. This means you need a thesis statement or argument that is housed in your introductory paragraph. Your thesis will argue a standpoint and guide the reader into your paper. This is not an informative paper, your not telling me something about history without purpose.
The introduction will be followed by paragraphs that will contain evidence drawn from OpenStax, Zinn Reader and the Modules. You will present your evidence (with proper citations) and analyze the significance of the evidence as it pertains to your argument. There needs to be 3 significant “pieces” of evidence that is broken down into separate paragraphs. This does not mean that I am asking for a 5 paragraph essay.
You will have a paragraph that discusses the historical legacy of the people, events, or ideas that you wrote about. How is this significant today?
A conclusion closes off the paper and restates the significance of your argument.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.