Prompt: You are leading a training session in your workplace on conducting a Sensitivity Analysis as a tool for Capital Budgeting.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation on this topic. In 5-7 content slides, what are the qualitative and quantitative steps necessary in conducting a Sensitivity Analysis? How can a projects risk be incorporated into a Capital Budgeting analysis? A title slide is required. Use the Notes section to add details for each slide (this can be your video “speech”). Final slide should include a minimum of 2 References.
Once you compose your PowerPoint presentation, record a 45 minutes presentation using YouTube or Loom Video (See the attached file). On the title slide of your PowerPoint presentation, provide the link only to your video recording that you created. Note: set your video to public for grading; you can delete or set to private afterwards.
In the Assignment dropbox, please attach your file in pptx format, do not copy & paste.
Do not submit a pdf format file. Your Notes will not be visible and the link cannot be accessed.
Turnitin is not required.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.