You must send a letter to the customer, explaining that you cannot replace or repair the speakers for free. However, in order to address his complaint in some way, you want to offer a 30% discount on repairs at one of your stores.
Write this letter, explaining why you cannot honor the warranty and your alternative solution to Brian Maxwell. His address is 691 Concord Street, Dallas, TX 75243.
As you compose your letter, make sure to review information from Ch. 15. Review the checklist for Conveying Bad News on pg. 351 as well as the sample Bad Newsletter on pg. 353. Use the correct letter format as outlined in the chapter. You will be graded on your format as well as the use of an appropriate tone and correct grammar.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.