Write a 2-3 page paper on a transportation topic from chapter 6 or 7 of the Elger text.
Write an outline that organizes your paper and includes an introduction and a conclusion. This is a separate deliverable and is intended to assist students in writing outlines and organization.
The paper should demonstrate your understanding of the transportation topic and should follow this format (you must use APA headings to mark each section below or points will be deducted):
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.