2. Analyze actions (behaviors) depicted in the documentary from a psychological perspective.
3. Write an essay (in APA 7 format), expounding upon psychological factors (learned in this course), which may have attributed to the actions/behaviors of individuals.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.