an argumentative essay for which you will be required to use secondary sources in addition to the primary text(s). These should be scholarly sources. Appropriate sources might include books published by university presses; or articles in scholarly journals, whether in print form or accessed through online databases such as JSTOR. Inappropriate sources include textbooks, Wikipedia, Sparknotes and similar publications or websites for high school students, and student papers available online.
Write an analysis of any text from our syllabus. Develop a conclusive reading of the story, discussing how the form of the work contributes to this interpretation. In addition to scholarly sources, you are welcome to include any of the short non-fiction essays on craft that we have read thus far.
For this essay, I am trying to make an argument on the role of nature in the novel. My argument will be that nature seems beautiful and idealized, but it is actually very cruel. When character’s are in nature, they are uncomfortable, cold, and their view of nature causes Yeong-hye to starve herself. The best quotes to pull will be mostly from the 3rd chapter, and maybe a small amount from the 2nd chapter.
Using a breakdown or close reading of the formal structures of the novel(like the specific words of the quote and how the writing style and descriptors all impact the interpretation).
Please feel free to use the quotes and ideas of the attached idea page for this argument. I can coordinate to provide access to the necessary databases, like JSTOR, MLA International Bibliography, and ProQuest One Literature. It might be slightly difficult, so worst case we can leave this out as this is a rush job to include more than one. I have attached an annotated bib with a source that must be included. Thanks!
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management