Respond to the questions/prompts below. Remember, when you are answering Learning Questions for this class, number your answers to correspond with the questions on this sheet restate the question/prompt with your answer. This process enhances learning! See the Guidelines for Learning Questions document in the Guidelines module for formatting details and expectations, if needed.
Tasks related to Removed: Parts 1 and 2 ~
1. Write a strong paragraph that shares your thoughts after watching this film. Relate what you have seen in this film with other things we have learned in this class, including Dr. Nadine Burke Harris TED Talk regarding ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences), and social-emotional development.
Questions related to Chapter 13 in your textbook:
2. Discuss sexism in schools.
3. What is school readiness and what are the factors critical to a childs readiness for school?
4. Discuss some of the types of conduct orders that are noticed in middle childhood, along with the origins and treatment of these conduct disorders.
5. What are the characteristics of an effective school?
6. In the context of education, discuss the Pygmalion effect.
- Write a fake cover letter to substitute teaching to Elementary education classes (k-5). Discuss how working in this school will benefit you, students, and the school itself. And any other important information.
- environmental science class
- How is Anthropology Applied In The Field of Medicine
- “Although child sexual abuse is far from new, public attention and response to child sexual abuse has crimes has fluctuated in the United States. Explain this evolution, using examples from history to support your answer.”
- The relationship between karma and rebirth
- Transcendental Meditation – Eastern versus Western Techniques
- Health Promotion Plan
- Select one of the following foreign countries: China, Germany, Japan, Mexico or the United Kingdom, and provide a country profile discussing the topics outlined below.
- How do these features work together to affect the outputs? In other words, if you were to change a process or an input, how would it change the output (if at all)?