Write a research report on techniques for minimizing the application of restrictions.1.Literature/Evidence Review [Limit to 4-
4 1/2 pages]
*The Literature Review or Synthesis and Analysis of Supporting Literature section needs to include the search strategy used to identify the relevant articles or documents contained in the supporting literature review section that provide the “evidence” for guiding your proposed project. Use relevant research databases and document comprehensive search strategies including:
-the search terms used in the literature search to identify the articles/documents
-the databases used.
These components (search strategy, terms, databases) are a CON requirement for all DNP Proposals.
– any additional strategies (e.g. browsing specific journals or looking for similar articles or which articles cited a relevant article
– a set of criteria for how results were screened and meet the PICO or problem
The number of results and a clear explanation of how articles were ultimately chosen needs to be described (inclusion and exclusion criteria). Typically, 7-10 articles are appropriate for the synthesis.
Synthesis and Analysis of Supporting Literature: Briefly describe your literature review synthesis themes (about three as subheadings) that support the problem and the proposed evidence-based solution.
* The lit review MUST include a Quality Appraisal Tool that evaluates the articles that are included in the review. Additionally, a short paragraph about your findings regarding the Tool must be included to rate the articles.
*A literature table summarizing the findings of the literature contained in this section needs to be included. The literature table will help you synthesize the evidence and communicate to others about your analytic processes. Include any limits or filters used (e.g. English, age groups).(Note: the literature table should be included at the end of the proposal, in the Appendix, “see Appendix A”.
2.Guiding Theoretical Framework, Model, or Theory [Limit to ½-1 page]
*Provide information about how the proposed project is guided by or results from an appropriate theoretical framework, model or theory (e.g., Model for Improvement, Diffusion of Innovations, Model for Safe, Reliable and Effective Care)
*Provide key primary references to link your proposed project to the framework, model or theory. (Note: refrain from using secondary references.)
*Add a visual diagram regarding the Framework (optional) with the appropriate reference(s) either embedded within the text or in the appendices of your proposal.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.