Write a research paper on the advantages of teamwork in the medical field.
Collaborative Practice in Public Health Nursing: Developing a Community Resource List [due Mon]
According to the World Health Organization (WHO): “Collaborative practice happens when multiple health workers from different professional backgrounds work together with patients, families, [caregivers] and communities to deliver the highest quality of care” (WHO, 2010, p. 7).
The professional nurse may encounter many health care professionals while engaged in community and public health-related activities. These health care professions can include community health workers, emergency services managers, environmental scientists, epidemiologists, health coaches, health educators, mental health care professionals, nutritionists, occupational health physicians, outreach specialists, public health nurses, protective service workers for adults and children, safety managers, and social workers.
It is useful to know who you can reach out to for assistance when planning the care for individuals, families, and groups in the community.
Review the Public Health 101 Series: Introduction to Public Health page on the CDC’s website and the Leading Health Indicators page on the Healthy People 2030 website.
Complete the Potential Community Resources List template using the prompts provided in it.
Submit the Potential Community Resources List.
Save this Potential Community Resources List as a resource for your work with your community.
World Health Organization. (2010, September 1). Framework for action on interprofessional education & collaborative practice. Health Professions Network Nursing and Midwifery Office.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.